|Enjoy impeccable service in Umhlanga's 4-star Tourism Grading Council, 4-crystal SABS rated, AA award-winning and Superior rated Guest House. Relaxed, friendly, bright, airy & secure. The perfect destination for the leisure or business traveller!|
Seven air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms, each individually decorated and extremely well-appointed (with air-con, DStv, clock radio, hairdryer, tea/coffee, iced water, toiletries, etc.) offer deluxe accommodation in a quiet, peaceful environment.
Attractions / Things to do
|Close to Umhlanga beaches, shopping malls, restaurants, pubs & a variety of sporting & leisure activities, Pendlebury's is 20 minutes from the International Airport, making it the perfect stopover for KwaZulu-Natal's many scenic attractions. |
|Services / Facilities|
|- bar/cocktail lounge|
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sailing rentals (less than 5km)
- satellite TV in room
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
Private, very economical taxi service available to ferry guests who have no transport, cell phone operated for pick-ups to order.
From 1 January 2005
Deluxe en-suite double:
Sharing: R320 per person sharing per night
Executive en-suite double:
Sharing: from R350.00 per person sharing per night
All mayor credit cards accepted including Diners and American Express.
- Portfolio accredited.
- SABS Tourism graded as a 4-Crystal Guest House.
- Tourism Grading Council 4-Star Rating.
- 2000 to 2002 Finalist "B&B-Guest House" in the AA National Accommodation Awards. Rated Superior by the AA 2003, 2004 & 2005.
- National Finalist in the AA Travel Guides Accommodation Awards 2000
- National Finalist in the AA Travel Guides Accommodation Awards 2001
- National Finalist in the AA Travel Guides Accommodation Awards 2002
- AA rated as the best* on the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast. *(Guest House Style)